I crib a lot. All the time. Sort of the kind who finds happiness in being unhappy. 😉 I gotta do something about it. Decided to put down here, the things which according to me are blessings in disguise. 🙂
– The first spell of rain after the scorching summer.
– A tree filled with the brightest of flowers.
– Baby talk and laughter. 😀
– One glass of cool water after a tiring day.
– The friend calling you at the right time, when you are feeling low.
– The dripping ice-cream you are licking away. 😛
– The concern in mom’s voice.
– Puppy’s lick.
Don’t just the thought of these things bring a smile on your face? So if they aren’t blessings what are they? Don’t you agree?