>Year 2010 has been an eventful year, with the usual ups and downs. When I was thinking of a post to end the year, I remembered my sis writing this post. I had liked it… So I’m doing a similar post this time.. 😀
A brief summary of 2010…
* what did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
– moved out to a different city to stay on my own, for work.
* did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
– partially yes… Yes, I have a long list this time.. 😀
* did anyone close to you give birth?
– Yup. My sister… 🙂
* did anyone close to you die?
* what countries did you visit?
* what would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
– Clarity and Peace of mind.
* what date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
– April 9th, joined my current workplace.
– August 20th, my nephew was born.
* what was your biggest achievement of the year?
– refer question 1 😉
* what was your biggest failure?
– taking up GATE, and not doing well. 😦
* did you suffer illness or injury?
– suffered from neck pain for quite a few months.
* what was the best thing you bought?
– my Micromax Q55.
* whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
– different people at different instances.
* where did most of your money go?
– Insurance premium and house rent.
* what did you get really, really, really excited about?
– the nephew’s birth.
* compared to this time last year, are you:
– happier or sadder? happier
– thinner or fatter? Just the same
– richer or poorer? a lil bit richer
* what do you wish you’d done more of?
– Blogging, Reading and having fun.
* what do you wish you’d done less of?
* how will you be spending new year?
– with friends and room-mates, away from home 😦
* what was the best book you read?
– The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
* what was your greatest musical (re)discovery?
– I stick to listening to my all time favourites.. 😀
* what did you want and get?
– change of place.
* what did you want and not get?
– peace of mind.
* what was your favorite film of this year?
– I happened to watch all the flop movies 😦
* what did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
– gave GATE and spent time with friends & family. 23.
* what one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
– lesser misunderstandings.
* what/who kept you sane?
* what did you miss?
– Home and Family.
* who was the best new person you met?
– met a lot of lovely people.
* tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
– Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone. Its true.. people have enough of trouble themselves, they don’t like hearing other’s woes. So learn to keep smiling.. 🙂
* quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
– AraLuva hoovugaLe aalisiri, baaLondu horaata mareyadiri.
BeLagina kiranagaLe baNNisiri, IruLhinde, belakunTu torisiri..
How was the year which went by, for you??
Wishing everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2011!!! Have fun!! 🙂